Dear KCSC Customers,
On behalf of the staff I would like to let everyone know that we will be monitoring the virus very closely and taking the appropriate actions to maximize everyone’s safety and follow facts and medical science issued by the CDC.
We want to keep everyone as safe as possible, so we have implemented the following.
- To minimizing the amount of people inside the facility we ask that only Athletes, trainers, and staff to attend practice
- Please maintain social distance when possible (6-10 feet)
- Mask is required for everyone including players, mask is not required for players during competition but is required as they leave the playing area
- We ask that coaches and players not enter the building more than 5 minutes before their practice/game
- We ask that coaches and players leave the building no more than 5 minutes after the conclusion of their game/practice
- There is no hand shaking or hugging inside the facility
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning the number of high-touch surfaces in public areas.
- Anyone that feels sick must stay home until they are symptom free.
- Hand sanitizer is available (based on market availability)
- We ask that parents waiting for pick up to wait at the commuter lot by KFC.
- Please ask parents not to use the handicap spaces to wait for the players
- Parking located at the front of the building is for loading an unloading only and is 5 minute parking
Everyone will be required to wear protective masks in order to enter the complex and throughout the Complex, except during vigorous exercise, eating and drinking
Recommendations are welcomed